- Multiple ice packs
- Insulated packing paper
- Waterproof medication storage bag
- All our cold chain shipments do require a signature, please plan accordingly to sign for your package. A tracking number will be emailed once your order has shipped
- There is always a risk when it comes to shipping products, and there is a chance your medication may arrive warm due to shipping delays. The majority of our products are stable at room temperatures, and this is generally not a big problem. But we do suggest if the products arrive warm, to double check if the liquid is cloudy or has any particles before using. Please call our customer support line to schedule a pharmacy consultation if you have any concerns
- We are unable to purchase any type of insurance on cross border prescription medication, and because of this, we are unable to offer a refund policy.
- Please note the risks above and acknowledge as well as our cold chain terms and conditions that when ordering cold chain products, you accepting these risks as a part of the order process.
What are the shipping rates?
- Shipping within the USA is $19.99
- At this time we only ship within the United States
How long will my order take to arrive?
Prescription orders are normally shipped from our contracted pharmacies within a week of receiving your prescription(s), placing an order and receiving payment. Over the counter medications are usually shipped within 3 business days. Once shipped, your medication(s) will take approximately 1 to 3 days to arrive at your residence. US postal addresses must be USPS deliverable.
On rare occasions some shipments may take more than 2 to 4 days to arrive at your residence. This may be due to possible disruptions with international postal services or customs.
We ask that you be patient when it comes to shipping and, should your package not arrive within 1 week of your order being shipped, please contact us. We will provide you with an update and, if necessary, we will arrange for our contracted pharmacy to send out a replacement to you.
We do advise our patients to place an order for their medication(s) as far in advance as possible, approximately 30-45 days prior to when the medication will be needed.
When placing a refill order please keep in mind we have a 30 day ship rule. Meaning you may place an order at anytime, however, your current order might be held to allow for your previous order to pass the indicated time frame.